1. Provides support for network planning and design, network optimization, and performance maintenance and improvement of wireless network delivery projects in Kazakhstan.
2. Implements and manages GSM/UMTS/LTE network planning and optimization projects.
3. Be responsible for the network planning, network optimization, network quality improvement, and user experience improvement of voice and data services.
4. Be responsible for wireless network communication assurance (coverage and capacity planning, optimization, and assurance of data and voice services) during major events (such as gatherings and sports events).
5. Provide customers with technical support for wireless network planning and optimization, including device upgrade and cutover, through on-site or remote services.
6. Be responsible for wireless network design optimization, technical implementation solution formulation, and related technical issue management, and communicate with customers about technical issues.
7. Responsible for customer engineer training.
Business skill requirements:
1. Effective communication: Effectively communicate with junior-level customers about technical solutions, project plans, and progress, and obtain customer support and recognition.
2. Capability of analyzing and influencing customer requirements: Correctly understand, effectively analyze, and manage customer requirements.
3. Technical issue resolution capability: Resolve technical issues of the product family through accurate analysis and location.
4. Be able to output technical solutions.
5. Have risk and issue management capabilities.
Requirements for professional knowledge:
Have a good command of the basic principles of radio propagation, radio propagation environment, radio propagation model, propagation model calibration, Doppler effect, antenna system application in Fresnel zone, basic concepts of antennas, antenna tilt planning, antenna selection, combining and dividing unit, tower-top amplifier, feeder, distributed antenna system, and different types of antennas.
Have general knowledge of power units, conversion relations, and test methods.
Basic working principles and application environments of various types of antennas, principles for selecting base station antennas, and RF specifications of transceivers; Master the VSWR principle and test method.
Able to travel nationally for short periods of time