1. Plan, design, implement, deliver, and maintain microwave network engineering projects.
3. Provide training and lectures on microwave products for customers to transfer product technical knowledge and skills.
Requirements for professional knowledge:
1. Bachelor's degree or above in communications, computer science, optoelectronics, or related fields; Microwave equipment engineering and maintenance experience is preferred.
2. Have an in-depth understanding of microwave transmission principles and microwave equipment.
3. Have a basic command of the microwave delivery process and the management of microwave projects.
4. Have a basic command of the basic principles of Ethernet. Have a good command of the principles and networking solutions of VLAN, MPLS, and Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching.
5. Strong microwave network maintenance and fault locating capabilities;
6. Strong communication and expression skills, strong sense of service, strong sense of responsibility, and positive work attitude;
7. Good command of English and be able to travel around the country in a short period of time.